We rent Canoes "Obviously", Rafts, Kayaks, and Paddleboards. Tubes are allowed on the 5 mile float as long as there is one of our paddle craft on the float with them.
Booking us is done by either going online, calling us directly or messaging up through social media. We do like for folks to book us in advance by at least 2 days. Same day bookings may result in a later put in time and a slight wait as we put in pre-booked customers first.
We will text or call you about 48 hours before your scheduled put in to confirm you are still coming and then on the day of as well.
You do NOT check in at the office for 5 mile floats That is handled directly by us and our staff.
We do the best we can to accommodate our customers and walk-in's but, with a small fleet and one bus we have to keep on a tight schedule. With that being said....
1. Please arrive early or promptly at your scheduled pick up time
2. If you are more than 15 Minutes late you will have to be moved to the next hours shuttle time "if there is room on the bus"
3. If you are going to be late please notify us ahead of time and we will do our best to get you to the water promptly
4. The last shuttle is 11am
5. If you are being shuttled back to Camp Tomahawk you need to be at the take out "Y-Bridge" no later than 6pm, any later you will be charged a $20.00 Shuttle fee.
6. If you blow past the take out, your next take out is around horseshoe bend about 5 miles down river and you will be charged a $20.00 shuttle fee.
7. DO NOT pull out at James River Outfitters "directly across from Y-Bridge access" they will charge you a fee per person and we will get yelled at and we are delicate flowers that don't like yelling.
8. HAVE FUN